11.5.11

A List of Muses(Creative Sway Day)

There are certain people that inspire me a ridiculous amount. The following are my two primary muses. There are more, oh so many more, but this post would go on for 3 or 4 pages and we both know your not going to read that far.

1.
Alex Kapranos (UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS OUT)  Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand performs at Day 2 of Radio 1's Big Weekend held at Lydiard Country Park on May 10, 2009 in Swindon, England.  (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Alex Kapranos

Oh quirky people, how you are so delightfully fun. This energetic lanky guy here is Alex Kapranos, the lead singer of Franz Ferdinand. This man knows his style: aviators, button down shirts, and oxfords. Oh yes, oxfords. He has a wonderful silhouette which looks even better when hes showing off his slick dance moves on stage.

2.

Let me start out by saying that the thing about Zooey Dechannel is......SHES PERFECT. If I could fill this entire blog post with pictures of her I would. Forget Alex Kapranos this is the most delightfully quirky person I know of. Any of her movies(well maybe with the exception of The Happening) she plays the most adorable, amazing, and awesome woman anyone can ever possibly hope for. Don't get me started on her cute vintage fashion. Don't get me started on her cute, round, blue eyes that have the longest curviest eyelashes you've ever seen. Now, one thing you should especially not get me started on is her 1:1 bang to face ratio. No one owns the straight bang look like Zooey Deschannel. No one owns ANYTHING like Zooey Deschannel. She even has a legitimately good band named She and Him. Her voice is the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. As if all of this wasn't enough, she married Benjamen Gibbard, the lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie a couple of years ago and if that isn't a perfect coupling I don't know what is.

Im sure you can tell by the length of my gushing proclamation of love for Zooey Deschannel that I am quite passionate about the whole ordeal.

Zooey Deschannel, you should let me make you clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment