8.5.11

The Jacqueline Dress



This is perhaps my most favorite dress so far. It was inspired by the very girl whos wearing it. Ive just always really liked her look and if I could sum that up with her personality it would be this dress. Her name is not Jacqueline however, I named the dress Jacqueline because the Franz Ferdinand song of the same name inspired a sort of romanticism of the name. The dress seemed best suited for the name so thats what I used.

It should be obvious by now that everything I do is inspired by music at least a little bit. I swear its not intentional. I don't name anything until after its done. I have to see it in its final form to decipher what best sums up it in a name.

As usual I put up a post on my fan page so go check it out and click the like button to become my fan! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-the-House-Clothing/125433577530068

No comments:

Post a Comment