9.9.10

CardaLardigan




Ah, the September Issue. Truly a gift of clarity, I found a particular item in the Nordstrom section(something I usually condemn) that inspired this cardigan. At least I think its a cardigan, eh, its debatable. Now, I am not sure if I am going to sell this yet because I have limited fabric and can at most produce two. Its a particular knit that I have never seen before and don't expect to find anywhere else, it was given to me from my fashion teacher a while ago.

Lately, Ive found that my inspirations have been falling delightfully into place one by one so Ive been putting together a nice moodboard. One of the driving forces in this is the lovely Broken Bells debut cd. Now, I'm a super fan of the Shins which means that when i heard that James Mercer(lead singer of The Shins) and his good friend Danger Mouse did a Marvel team up for a side project band I was ecstatic. This is perhaps the best side project band since the Postal Service. Listen and love http://soundcloud.com/search?q[fulltext]=broken+bells

No comments:

Post a Comment